Thursday 21 April 2011

John Maus - Believer


Thanks to a certain supermarket's disgustingly tempting Easter offers, I've already made my way through more than my fair share of Cadbury's creme eggs for this year. I never thought I'd say it, but enough really is enough now. Thankfully, there are other gifts in store for this weekend, to excite the ears rather than stretching the stomachs. 

Always on hand to provide London's music nerds with a dose of the brilliant and the mind-blowing, the promoter-cum-label Upset The Rhythm is offering up John Maus's track 'Believer' as a free mp3 over on their blog. Shrouded in soft synths, the track is taken from his upcoming album We Must Become The Pitiless Censors Of Ourselves, which will be released on the Upset The Rhythm label on June 27th.

You can watch Jennifer Juniper Stratford’s official video for the song below:




Also check out the video interview with John Maus over on The Drone

No comments:

Post a Comment